Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

To add to the speculation. Frustrated today so I phoned Jason to just get the answer that everyone elses has got "really can't talk about it." However, he did say this is closer than you think. His tone was fun and excited. Ended the conversation with these things take time the BFS is being looked at constantly and reviewed and tweaked all the time. You know companies just don't write multi billion dollar checks everyday. Might of been a slip or might of been nothing. You decide. After becoming somewhat upset with the lack of share price and information from the company I thought why did I get into this again. Oh ya minerals in the ground lots of them. Have they gone anywhere? Nope, have they increased? Yes. Is there a possibility of more minerals? Probably, we haven't seen the aerials now have we, magnetics? Oh the company has gotten very quiet and our counsel have said to say nothing. To take a line from Vette connect the dots they lead to a pot of gold. Just a reminded "Elmer laughed at a Billion".

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply