Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have read all but rarely submit. True that when I write it is disconnected..my apologise. I don't recall hearing the true reason for the drilling ceasing so early. The explanation that they had all they needed is fine but that only works if they are short of money or if there is a definite buyer at that time. There is no other logical reason for an exploration company to shut down the drills early when they could continue to add value to the property. We know Ernesto holds the wallet and so far has opened it when necessary so money wasn't the issue. As far as Ernesto pulling the strings goes it is quite probable that his first large buy in had some strings attached that control some of Cuu's movements. It is in the best interest of all share holders tha cuu keeps ernesto happy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply