Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I switched it over today to registered users only because I'm getting Stockhoused to death. It became impossible to weed out SH from the real people.

My sources never comment on my blog except for 2. 1 of those I know very well. The other is new.

There have been almost no good comments in the last week. If there were I would post them too.

So here's the last rumor. The BFS is done but what is the big question is whether tomorrow or Monday an offer is announced. Only a handfull of people know what I expect for the average grade. (The exact number). So I know this rumor has authenticy. The BFS is good. Apparently my guess work is within .03% of the concensus. If that turns out to be true we have a profitable BFS, quite profitable. That means our contract with Teck is finally finished. You're hearing it here first because SH is on the attack. I might not even blog it.

Tomorrow I'd expect the sellers to take a few cents off the sp but they may read this too. If the sp hits $1.10 I'm going to start buying, cautiously of course. If the momentum sustains I'm going to alert the money crowd and see what happens. Tonight I'm emailing them to tell them what I think and to check their computers early in the morning.

I also had a very strange dream last night. Two pundits on BNN were talking about Teck and some other company putting the squeeze on Nova. So I rushed to the TV. Apparently in the dream I don't have rewind so I didn't get the other name. Then it went to commercial before they finished talking about the takeover. The commercial was a Copper Fox ad talking about the robust numbers for the BFS and their 100% ownership. They said they had the backing of Teck and were looking for a partner in their $35 (or $3.5) billion dollar project that was fully approved by the govt's. I'll leave it there. What I took away from this was that it was a done deal and very soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply