Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

One of the most interesting and postitive things to me of late, is Teck mentioning Schaft Creek in their presentation listing it as an upcoming project. If Teck has been getting updated all along by CUU on their progress (as mentioned by Elmer multiple times and recorded), you'd think they would have some questions for CUU along the way, especially now as this is all coming to a head. I've heard Elmer insist a few times that he hadn't talked to Teck management previously, but that CUU was in regular communication with Teck engineers.

Now who is talking to whom at this point, and what is being said? Your guess is as good as mine - could be nothing much still, could be engineering back and forth, or could be buyout discussions. But I tend to agree that the longer this is taking, the closer we move to a good ending. I can't see how the BFS would be bad, and if it was for some reason, I think it likely something would have leaked out by now and there would be much more of a price decline as people rush for the exits. Right now we're basically valued at Teck's back-in money to get 75% and build the mine, plus a tiny bit extra ... we must be at the bottom in terms of sp seeing as Teck is signalling imo, that they are planning on at least 75% based on including us in their presentation.

Hopefully we'll get an update this week at least, if not the BFS ... not that it would do much to appease antsy shareholders by telling them that we are now in triple overtime and almost done, but talk of the BFS was conspicuously absent from the last news release and some sort of update is warranted.

New Message
Please login to post a reply