Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I know this isn't a BXX board, but you can't really compare CUU2 to BXX because we don't know what CUU2 will consist of.

For one, CUU2 would more than likely be "cashed up" and won't require financing and if/when we get a reverse split we'll have a much better share structure than BXX. BXX on the other hand, like many juniors, may have financing problems in the future as they have a lot of different projects and their share structure isn't exactly phenomenal - though they may get an influx of money after CUU to allow a financing at something that doesn't kill by dillution. Plus, we don't know if EE will stick around to ensure CUU is financed even further.

Outside of financing and share structure, we don't know what we'll end up selling in a future deal. We may retain some of the BC properties that haven't been explored and either continue to own them 100% or have some sort of agreement with SC's buyer. I'd be interested in continuing to explore the rest of BC that we own that we haven't explored. I think Vette had mentioned less than 5% of our property has been explored? How much of that will Teck actually take - they may only take what they have the backin for + buyout the remainder. It just may be too pricey to purchase now, and they'd have to explore it anyway - so why not also make a JV sort of deal for the rest of it?

Regardless - there's too many unknowns about what's happening now - let a lone what might happen with CUU2...if there even is one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply