Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I tell you guys when I'm selling and when I know others are selling. I also tell you what they think and why. That gets me a lot of negative attention at times. Lately, I said they stopped selling and mood has changed in favour of the stock. This is true. I know if we go into the second week of Dec with nothing that sentiment may change. Hard to say though because there's a very reasonable arguement for Dec 20.

What would shock the shareholders is if they come out in Dec and say the BFS is done but don't have anything else in hand from Teck. There would be bewildered share holders. (You can't be serious right?). That would mean Teck would be able to push this off into next year. (Sound familiar?) So Teck says give us 30 days and if we find nothing to quibble about you can start the clock. So early in 2013 the clock starts. Teck runs the full time and we end up in May with an offer in hand. It's a huge offer, astounding the investment community. All 2 non insider shareholders cheer! Rah Rah we won! We won! All those who sold are pulling their hair out. Welcome to the Jr market.

The flip side is we get bought out in 3 weeks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply