Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"This is in fact a Bankable study to all the stakeholders

I have sufficient exposure that I could use assurances that the bulk of my net worth is in fact in a real project with economic certainty

I do not have that assurance now and I have reason to believe that that information exists and is being withheld for reasons unknown to me

The Teck negotiatiions are probably why I don't have the information, but it isn't clear to me why I need to stay in the dark for their benefit."

Exactly my thoughts when I posted this last week.

I guess this is what I don’t understand. Why cant a simple news release be issued telling us exactly where we are in the process.

It could be something as simple as,

BFS is finished and under review.

Or

The BFS has been completed and reviewed and is undergoing some final tweeks with an estimated date of completion by...

Or

The BFS is under review and we are currently in negotiations with Teck.

Or even

The BFS was completed but was eaten by Elmers dog.

Even if Teck is planning on taking 100% or they are trying to line up multiple partners or they only want 40% or whatever, How would a simple news release telling us exactly where we are in the process have any negative implications?

I understand all the NDA bull-crud but its not a secret to anybody that Teck gets first crack at us and that everybody has to wait till they make some sort of decision. We know it, they know it, all the competitors know it so how would it be so bad to issue something, ANYTHING!

If something is wrong tell us.

If nothing is wrong tell us.

As shareholders we DO have a right to know.

New Message
Please login to post a reply