Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

talked with Jason today. He suggested that as we all know the, the external review by Merit is complete. the Internal review is complete. He did say they are always checking and rechecking things due to the fact they only get one chance on the BFS. He did say that Teck has portions or has seen portions of the BFS, but not the numbers as to what the BFS shows - they will see these numbers when they receive the BFS. He said that they are working diligently to make sure the BFS is done right, so Teck won't reject the BFS. ( i assume this because if Teck does maybe other suitors will as well - i didnt inquire further on this point. )He did say that Teck and CUU have a close working relationship, communicate well with each other and have done so for many years. As regards the BFS, when they deliver this to Teck - we will receive a NR in summary to what the BFS pertains, then the full report must go through the necessary channels. I asked if it is possible for Teck to have negotiations with CUU as we speak - he suggested as to "why would they, they haven't seen the numbers". He also told me point plank - he is not in a black out.

wishing eveyone the best!

New Message
Please login to post a reply