Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Copper fox might be using the mayan calendar. No dates now just soon? There are no dates to give on a calendar that ends in three weeks. I wish this team had a bit more pride with their time management. I wish they would stop answering their phones from impatient investors and get their job done..it is Jason's job to monitor investor relations. I do not call the CEO of Walmart when I want to know a sale is on. This team does not want to piss you off but if you are taking time away from them doing their job then no wonder this is so delayed. I agree with you the internal flow of information isn't the greatest to Jason but in all do respect Jason will get the answer to any question you have that he doesnt have the answer to and call you back. That is his job. I have hoped every week for now a solid year for a bfs that is not done. I don't see it being done this year. Cuu kept us uninformed til the last possible minute last year for the same. As far as I am concerned we are no further ahead and for the last year they have been idle. My money is in and I invested for a long haul. I have a feeling this won't come out until the ntl is 3 months away from cuu. Why would teck want to build a mine without any available power. Cuu never built a road to the location. Things that make you go hmmmmm. Gtla. I would be ecstatic if we hear that teck has the bfs in a nr.
New Message
Please login to post a reply