Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I would be just as happy, maybe more so, depending on the Teck offer, if the BFS resulted in a market increase, which I have every reason to believe will occur, could result in an ultimate valuation superior to what Teck wants to pay

I think that the BFS will result in an increase, but not one that would go over what Teck may offer. There's still the risk involved in how much we actually own of SC until Teck backs in. And even then, that's still a form of a liquidity event - you just want to sell closer to fair value. Regardless, I think the markets appetite for risk and juniors especially isn't high enough to send it over fair value. We've actually held up decently compared to most juiors (though not great for those who have had major catalysts... which we're still waiting on).

New Message
Please login to post a reply