Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Dec 05, 2012 09:41AM

I think that low volume and slight daily increases, 1 or 2 cents, may be the norm from now until the BFS is released. My reasonning for this is that anyone holding and /or buying in at this point knows that the BFS will hit us by surprise at anytine now. Daytraders will refrain from playing this stock because the low volume may not enable them to exit within their timeframe. Shorters will more than likely stay away from CUU as well because for shorters, the risk of shorting CUU is now much greater than the possible reward and the downside possibilities, IMO, is very minute to non existant.

MM's will only jump in when the upswing becomes very apparent as they cannot safely play with exploration stocks until the M&A information becomes very clear.

That leaves individual investors. Most that wanted a strong position in CUU have already taken it and those that wanted out because of frustration or other commitments have already left.. Tha low volume now is a few that can scrape some cash to try and reduce their average slightly and hopefully hit it big in the short term.

Feel free to add anything to my reasoning, and this is only my opinion. To summarize, I see low volume and small increases in daily closing price for the forseeable future until the BFS is released. Which hopefully is coming very soon

Dec 05, 2012 10:41AM
Dec 05, 2012 11:29AM
Dec 05, 2012 11:56AM
Dec 05, 2012 12:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply