Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: I'm Long, and I'm Strong, I just want the Fox to get her Freakin' on.

The thing that blow me away is { how can a experienced management team miss so many importated deadlines over and over} I think because they hold so many shares they do not care how long this play's out because they have no orther way out but to wait for a buy-out and they could care less if it took 5 years.

Im not sure I`d agree with that. Reason is....Ernesto I think will want to see his return as well. How do you expect a billionaire to dump more money into this for say prove up the U.S. properties when hes spent millions on something that has turned FLAT.

Im sure that Ernesto would say...lets get the fox moving before we get moving on the other.

As for the sp today.....we all know that the daily sp is purely manipulated....look what BigMac did with 150k !!

Look what CUU has traded for the last couple of days.....think what would happen if anouther 150K came to the table say tomorrow and just bought until the 150k was gone.We would shoot up in price somewhere around 5 to 10 cents....so to compair the buyout to the daily sp I think is not the route to take.JMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply