Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Have not been reading the board lately, I'm busy with my research and other stuff. And everything has already been said. But since I'm getting many emails I had to come and read today.

So what's the big fuss about ??

Warrant extentions have nothing to do with delays or futur price projections, trust me.

I don't see how this decision delays anything and I'm still very much expecting Feasibility before Dec 21st.

Per last PP, CUU doesn't require any more funds for the task at hand. It initially was 4 million and closed at 2.5 million. Any money coming in the futur will be funding Arizona.

The warrants can still be exercised at any time, it's just extra flexibility.

Ernesto's currently in blackout and can't exercise those warrants, he obvioulsy won't let them expire because he wants them / he wants to pay 35% above current price.

Don't forget, Ernesto's a director not an executive insider, he's been funding 100% of the PP's since sept 2011 (over 1 year) and he owns 55% of the company....This requires getting TSX approval. Lawyers playing it safe before Feasibility probably wanted approval asap and now they have it.

Yes the timing (friday is good)....Since next Thursday is Dec 13th...why did they want approval this week (wink wink)

Even after Feasibility is released many other things are coming down the pipe that would cause an extended blackout:

Teck is on the clock, Teck decision (back in / buyout), other interested buyers, the EA...

Just makes sense to offer Ernesto some flexibility as he (like us) probably didn't expect such a long delay when he financed the PP's offered with warrants 1 year ago.

And because of past delays he's already let go of 2 batches of warrants that haven't been in the money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply