Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Can see why it was a Friday after the bell release. People still don't know how they feel about the warrants.

On one hand, it may be a signal that a deal won't be coming prior to the expiry dates. There's also the idea that he doesn't deserve the warrants because of the how long it's taken and if they're set to expire, they should expire (or he should exercise them anyway).

On the other hand, it may be a signal that everything is coming together and that anything that might be a problem later on is resolved now. The proverbial dotting the "I's" and crossing the "T's". It's a good thing that EE still wants these warrants, and at the end of the day he deserves them because he was the one who bailed us out and has been financing us all along.

I'm still trying to figure out where I stand as both sides do have their argument.

New Message
Please login to post a reply