Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Sorry guys/gals...I think this warrant-extension thing still stinks.

EE got warrants attached to his shares...we only got "the share". Assuming the stock price takes off eventually (..."soon", right?), he will be able to pick-up this stock el cheapo - this should be reward enough. (I wish the hell I would've received some warrants!)

By extending the warrant dates, this removes any incentive for the Company to get its a$$ in gear and get a deal done. Maybe they should've thought about this and tried a bit harder the past 12 months to get everything signed, sealed, and delivered before the warrants expire.

Everyone says "...we're in the same boat as management" - sorry, we're NOT. They at least know what the hell is going on...we don't. That makes all the difference in the world. (I wouldn't be half as concerned if I just knew what was going on).

If we "need money for Arizona", then why don't we wait until this deal gets done, watch the stock price rocket upward, and then do a financing? I've been constantly told that Arizona will be put on the back-burner until Schaft Creek is dealt with (...and the fact that the last financing closed at only roughly 60% of its max of $4 million) - so it looks like they don't need the money right now, do they?

Wouldn't it be much better to do a (less-dilutive) financing at $4.50/share? If Schaft Creek is as good as they say it is, people will be begging to get in on their next deal. (As I've mentioned earlier, "I'll pass" on that one, thank you).

New Message
Please login to post a reply