Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Announcement of the BFS Tuesday or Wednesday. I doubt they want this going into next year, and it won't be the week of the 17th - too close to the Xmas shutdown and they will want the focus of the market. They have been very patient and fair with Teck, and enough is enough. Time to call it done. Elmer and Mike have been in Vancouver for the first 2-3 days of each of the last 2 weeks. I think purchase/sale negotiations have been going on, and an unofficial understanding may have been reached, which preceeds an official signed offer. Our CUU team are professionals and experienced. They will honour any unofficial discussions mutually agreed upon. Teck wants the BFS out, knowing there is an understanding in place, because they need the share run-up it will create, so that they won't look absolutely ludicrous when the share price is announced. They also will need it for financing, and for potential partners in the deal. They aren't concerned about the Liard shares because they will be buying 100% of the Canadian assets and as far as competitive bids go, Teck still has the 20/40/75% options which buys 120 days of uncertainty for competitors to consider. Our guys have continued in info black-out because they are convinced this is the best deal for themselves (and us) and are giving this deal every reasonable opportunity to conclude. The warrants NR on Friday was a good sign - necessary housekeeping prior to any announcments and I'm sure management didn't even consider this when they said the next NR would be the BFS. It's natural to take care of our biggest supporter, who is one of the strengths of our company compared to other juniors with great assets and no safety net or commited financial support. CUU management is under tremendous pressure to move the ball. I don't think they will wait until the mid-January market start-up to re-kindle any discussions.

I hope it is a very interesting week for all of us!

New Message
Please login to post a reply