Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

But Vette, its MUCH EASIER to let their fear take over. I am not arguing against the time line thing. That is undertandably frustrating. But to have people start second guessing things that they had already done quite extensive DD on? And let fear creep in?

Well I know that in markets of Fear that the rich get richer.

Some of the stuff mentioned lately on this board, which has caused people to speculate on this or that, could have been answered/verified with one phone call.

How about these questions for example:

"Elmer is the BFS done? Yes or No"

"Is the draft News Release ready? Yes or No"

"Is Teck upset with the delays?"

"Is Mr. E upset with the delays"

"Is it going to be a nice XMAS this year?"

well guys/gals I asked those questions, and am quite content that:

1)This project still has 100% backing from Mr. E,

2)Teck is not frustrated with the delays,

3) Most on this board haven't a clue as to what all a BFS entails and the mountain load of work to get one out (That includes myself)

HOWEVER, The people that do have the experience with BFS preparation and all that it entails seem quite happy and content every time I talk to them. Its just the rest of us yokels with our limited insight that are frustrated.

Albeit still underwater, I am very comfortable with the team, and the prospective partner we have in Teck.

Please encourage yourself by revisiting the goods we have in the ground folks. I swear this Bulletin Board is your worst enemy.

Fire

New Message
Please login to post a reply