Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The current bid/ask at the pre open isn't looking very good. Opening at 0.99. If we open at our resistance line and break through it towards lower ground, we will probably technically be world of sh*t. We might see a 'pullback' where the floor of 0.99 will become a new ceiling.

Management does need to act NOW as far as I'm concered to keep the sp in check. That said, how can they do that? They can't buy since they are probably are black out, they do own the owners of the company (which is us too) an explanation why to sit tight. No communication is now turning from mysterious buy-out speculation to utter fatigue.

The market thinks that it's taking to long and this will give room back for the shorting MM and some forced (margin calls/tax sellers) or impatient longs.

I would appriciate if someone who intends to call to the company to spread our concerns and please don't take 'Soon' for an answer, this starting to get ugly for a lot of us. Don't forget; below a buck removes margin coverage (lending stocks because your stocks have a substancial value) for a lot of brokers resulting in a lot of forced sells, which will pummel this stock downwards. Managament does need to take the market and especially the share price in account too.

However (with more and more difficulty) I am still long and strong, sticking to my buy-out strategy so staying in to the end good or bad.

New Message
Please login to post a reply