Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey everyone, how about this for a moment. Everyone on this board has an agenda. Fair enough assumption? I believe so. But just remember WHO's AGENDA you are supposedly following. That's right, your own and the company's (CUU). That's it. Everything else is noise. We are no more than the fan fare one day and the hecklers the next depending on the SP. Your pain is agenda driven (bills, pressing financial committments, etc) and so is your elation. So when you sit back in your chair to read these posts, remember that what you're searching for is affirmation in very muddy waters. Confidence will spawn contentment with this one, and here it is everyone........if you're not confident, then you made a bad investment decision. So what do you do? It doesn't take any more than just time alone to pick apart seamingly educated posts and go to your computer's web browser and confirm what you've read here. That is how you become more confident. Learn and understand the sector, what makes a good junior and how to do those basic fundamental valuations. When you see the 'do your own DD' statement at the end of a long or short post, that essentially means, don't take my word for it buddy, you're responsible for your own financial winfall/demise. Mitigate your risk. Like a lot of you here, I work FT. 20 years FT do be exact, and in health care, not finance, not mining, not management. It doesn't take a PHd and all your personal time away to get a better grasp on a company like Copper Fox and what this stock will mean to Canada and the resource sector in general. This company's BFS will be a eye opening, very bold statement. It's polymetalic nature is one of the unique driving forces of what will be it's superior economics and what will attract a suitable buyer. I talk with my wife about this on about a weekly basis to update her. There use to be a lot of tension in her voice as well as apprehension. Throughout the last 2 years this has dissapated, and as she better understands the Bigger Picture, I now see that she shares my contentment. It would certainly be easier to sift through posts in my day to get to the meat and potatoes of this board if there was a lot more contentment amongst it's members. I wish you all the very best in your investing endeavours and much peace and happiness through the holiday season. I probably won't post until the new year, that is if we are still around ! Cheers everyone

LDubs

New Message
Please login to post a reply