Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Merit's past challenges...Redcorp terminated the contract "due to lack of perf

I am implying these guys seem to have a history for delays and poor performance.

Hard to know what has really happened when there was conflict between two parties and we read about it in articles. Redcorp wasn't happy with Merit for some reason (unspecified) and Redcorp is no more due in part to their financial issues. Difficult to know the whole story here I think. Personally, I think Merit has a pretty impressive client list, and there must be "some" reason people keep going to them. I doubt they are the big reason for our holdup as they are reviewers, not authors of our FS - seems to me it's our management that has delayed things somewhat (wanting to include more drilling from 2011, the latest RE 2012, with silver) and Tetra Tech.

Any day would be good for the halt now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply