Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

In a way, it's not surprising. Management has given the market nothing to be optimistic about; instead, the retails are kept totally in the dark. Sorry, but unofficial comments over the phone about a thread away or we're just that close don't count because they are not official and from history, we know those comments meant nothing.

The last NR said the BFS would be out the end of summer and summer has come and gone and we are now three months past the last official deadline date. A good management would have put out a NR to keep shareholders, I mean all shareholders, informed of what is going on and why such a delay. I really don't buy the excuse that any NR would jeapardize the final outcome. Frustrating is putting it mildly! I know I have my option, but for now I'll hang tough! JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply