Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Others have tried to post about other company`s...to comapir to CUU....just to pass the time.

I feel its better to do that than hear about selling off to pay bills etc.

Posting about other company`s also gives other ( newbies) and myself for that matter about other possible plays out their.

BUT

Posts for no reason at times get pulled and banned, now I do at times agree that in some cases it should. From what I have read in the past 20 or so posts....I would say one of the 6 rules have been broke so I do expect to see multiple posts to get pulled.

I would embrace discussion about other company`s or where the global economy will be in the next year....why CUU would be a good play for our Teck and CIC to take it all.

I have found that China is taking off and will need lots and lots of metals....but then I think this post just might be pulled.

who knows. found a great web site that lists stuff that is happening globally. here it is.

http://www.metalsnews.com/news_archive.aspx

Others might have it but then we are here to give and collect info.

Merry Christmas all !!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply