Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

greetings all -

I must be bored - no NHL; Christmas shopping all done > even wifes (though she did most of her own - again); neighbour painted the fence (seriously); etc, etc, etc - so bored i even spent some time reviewing past posts with respect to the BFS release.

And, yes, i understand one must be careful about what one reads (and i mean no disrespect to the posters); but on Dec 12th:

> one poster commented he spoke to Elmer and the BFS factual components were in Tecks hands - the part that is not complete is the managment notes

> same day another poster also said he spoke to Elmer and the BFS is not complete - he said it is 99.5% done and that 6 engineers are still looking things over

Then i recall someone posted in late-November or early December that CUU mgmt were given legal advice not to talk of the BFS

Again i mean no disrepect to any poster but the above summary certainly depicts contradictory comments, either by Elmer or the posters themselves or the interpretation of the conversation or my interpretation.

And this leads me to a question I'm pondering > sometime ago, it was posted Elmer said you (they) wouldnt believe the numbers - can someone please clarify, was this comment by Elmer made in a public presentation or was it in a phone call with a poster. I'm thinking it was a presentation.

I know i should call Elmer myself, as i have done on a couple of occasions (and which i found him most engaging, professional and courteous); but I thought someone might be able to assist on this board first.

Thanks in advance for providing clarity to my question (i can only review so many postings in one sitting) - me arse has had enough.

glta and Merry Christmas (and yes, in my house and business correspondence i still say 'Christmas").

cheers

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply