Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Appreciate the transparent note Willy Nilly, as I think that's what many are looking for here, both with the board and especially with CUU management. It seems my own hub leader status comes and goes a bit (rankings related?), but in any case, hub leaders can't see who is deleting posts, but can read the deleted posts still after they've been deleted. In terms of who is doing what, hub leaders can only see who reports a violation, and which hub leader processes it (i.e. by ignoring the violation, by warning the user, deleting the post, banning the user, etc.). At least this is all I was able to see.

Hard task to moderate a board, and I have not been very active I admit. Personally, I don't think it's bad to raise some pointed questions of our management - I really like them as people when I've met them, and they seem to have the credentials, but I too wonder if they've gone well beyond the point of "missing deadlines" and have been intentionally misleading investors by not reporting deadlines that were going to be missed sooner. This is a moot point however - their butts are legally covered by that fine print in all their documentation, as is every junior/major company. I now know to take that fine print more seriously.

I believe in our resource and its economics and will reserve judgment until the end, but yeah, definitely disappointed in management communication and "management" of this process also. All will be forgiven if a big deal has been in the making of course, or Tetra Tech has taken extra time to build an amazing, economic mine plan, but this remains to be seen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply