Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't believe Elmer has lied to us but do believe he isn't in control of his company at this time. If he was the BFS would have been completed when he wanted it completed. Certain things arent controlable such as the deposit itself. I know the deposit is there, flown over it, talked to Elmer, talked to the drillers, so am a believer and have been since 2008. Obviously there is something holding the BFS back because it is to everyones advantage to complete it as soon as possible....except for our consultants, who likely are getting paid more the longer they drag their feet and Teck mayalso benefit from delays. Oh.. and also our management team that will likely be rewarded a s#%& load of warrants and options for a year well done. Elmer has control of the consultants. He can give them all the resources they need to complete the BFS in a timely manner and it is his job to do that...without the rose cololred glasses, ask yourself, is he doing his job? Is Elmer doing his best for all the share holders or the best for himself and Ernesto? Keep in mind that what is good for them is generally good for us. The things that got my attention this summer are the blackout. For me its hearsay and I haven't done my DD to confirm but have accepted it as true. The other thing wich stands out was the decision to stop exploration early. Why? I read all your comments and the speculation about the shutdown but that was discussed back in the days when the BFS was just around the corner. Has Teck been pulling the strings since that time? I do expect this post to be deleted because I am not part of the old boys club and am not part of the cheer leading squad.

New Message
Please login to post a reply