Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: I am obviously an Idiot - Thank goodness for the bashers

I find it interesting how much BS goes on regarding CUU. It kind of makes me wonder what is going on. I use SH for other stocks I am tracking or invested in, and there is no bologna going on. The other stocks don’t have AG forums so am stuck with SH. But there is no bashing and very little pumping.

I just find it interesting that there is such a concerted effort to drive people away from CUU. There are so many people that want to save me from myself (obviously I am an idiot for investing in CUU). The other thing that is interesting is how quickly AG is becoming like SH.

We all want great things to happen and are tired of waiting, but we need to be real. SH’ers have infiltrated and are stirring the pot. Lately we spend more time attacking each other than discussing pertinent info.

My conclusion is that there is a concerted effort being focused to try and part us from our shares. After all the world is ending soon and CUU is obviously the next BRE-X (sarcasm).

Sit back hang on enjoy Christmas. Ignore the BS.

Nut

PS – Latest attempt to part us from our shares is people questioning the EA and headwaters. I did not buy it before and I am not about to start now.

Come on Elmer – Git er done ! J

New Message
Please login to post a reply