Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I really think for a public forum, the power of deleting should be used judiciously and the bias should favour freedom of expression!

To strictly enforce the 6 rules, and if these rules are interpreted narrownly, few posts would stand and we would end up with very few. With the company remaining silent for the last 3 months, there is really nothing NEW any poster can talk about and the forum would become a vacuum. While we painfully watch paint dry, I sure wouldn't mind reading reflections of the thoughts of forum members or light hearted comments which help keep the forum going; for example, Art's comments, though strictly speaking don't contribute much in terms of company news, are great reads for comic relief, especially when most are so anxiously waiting for the BFS! Just my 2 cents worth!

New Message
Please login to post a reply