Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I realize I'm likely a broken record on the CUU - Teck - Galore connection, but as we reach the end of 2012 calender year, my 'opinion' is this could be a reason for any Teck delay.

NovaGold announced earlier this year it wishes to divest its interest in Galore Creek, and has stated it is hopeful to have concluded within 2012. With Teck having split ownership, it has an important stake it who any suitor is - and both co's agreed to invest $35 million this year with infilling and geotechnical drilling, site mtnce, etc. As much as Teck knows intimately the Galore property and a strong knowledge of CUU, and I can't help thinking this relationship may have some bearing on the timing of any Teck decision.

Will the Galore property ever be a mine during to high capex - likely some day as the copper and gold reserves deplete.

A positive note is the Red Chris mine is drawing further attention to the NW area of BC - its not unusual for Asian companies expressing interest in BC > is becoming much more commonplace the past few years. A while back, it was reported a group from India was touring Fortune Minerals Mt. Klappen coal project - though that property seems to have some challenges from the nearest native - unlike CUU which has support.

cheers and glta

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply