Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Copper Fox Announces a Positive Feasibility Study on the Schaft Creek Deposit

Cbew, I do hope you're right, either way after doing a first pass of the BFS numbers and facts IMO I don't see a down side, CUU have provided a very conservative bankable feasability study that's been given the green light by Teck, good enough for their shareholders to accept, with lots of upside potential in further development and eventual ROI for stakeholders. Bottom line this mine can make money, with plenty room for future expansion. There's lots for the discerning reader to gleam from this report, e.g.

"The Feasibility Study provides for expansion of the project based on the current mineral resource and exploration potential of the Schaft Creek mineral trend. The potential to significantly expand the tailings storage facility, the current concentrate storage and shipping agreement with Stewart Bulk Terminals and most importantly access to electrical power are positive features that support possible future expansion of the Schaft Creek Project."

This venture play is still a great learning ground for me, I keep going back to the basics and believe that the sheer size and future potential for this district is where our true value will be. It is now a matter of time just how much Teck will pony up for this and what CUU will be asked to do if anything.

Cheers

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply