Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/556222-questions-for-cuu/messages/1751029#message

First, "Thank you! to Elmer and team" You have shown great perseverance in getting this complete. Those of us that have met you know you are the real deal.

The respect folks like Don have for you is deserved.

Second,

If you know Teck, they are a fiscally conservative company. This BFS is a cup of tea brewed just the way they like it.

They are not afraid to pay for value, and they know the value here. A conservative BFS is something you can "go to the bank with" hence Bankable Feasability Study"

Banks are not interested in the Pie-in-the-Sky optimistic, best case scenarios. (Ever written a Business Plan for a startup?)

I noticed I had previously posted:

"I feel it will take place on a Friday and we will know Teck's position by the following Monday morning."

As to whether or not Teck has the document and are they "on the clock"? I believe Teck is not waiting for anything. They approved this NR. They have known all they need to know for some time. They may have some gentlemen's agreement in place to rework some of the contractual (and tight) timelines.

I suppose thats what "partners" can do right?

Good luck to everyone,

This has been played masterfully. For those thinking this all was a negative release, my advice is follow the folks in the know, Wait to see Teck's response.

Will they say:

"Yes it was such a bad BFS that we want 100% of CUU"

haha.

Have a great weekend. May Monday come with a surprise (Sunday afternoon maybe ?)

Fire

New Message
Please login to post a reply