Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Anybody here know alot of people that would say no to 3-4x their money in the next 30-90 days ??? I don't.

You haven't waited this long just for the Feasibility , you've waited for the Teck option trigge. Here you are. Most nay sayers said Feasibility would only be out in late Jan-Feb. Well it's out now and you're looking at a buyout around that time.

Rick Rule said it, Feasibility unlocks the value. This is when you get the attention. Most companies don't even get to this point of the process.

I'm already hearing that the big Vancouver boys all agree on the fact that Teck will take 100%.

Honestly, do the numbers using ROV,5% (it'll be 5% once we get the EA), considering we own just 25%...And if we own 25% then you already all know what Teck must do.......

That number doesn't even include the inferred metal yet they're charging us the waste rock in the cost!! lol. Some companies just get taken out just based on Inferred.

That number doesn't even consider the other side of the Paramount zone (still open North East, West and at depth 800m+) But yeah Teck knows that already.

The big players look down the road 10-30 years from today but need to secure the remaining deposits today. We've recently seen 18% of Quellaveco go for 1Billion from Mitsubishi.

Show me Quellaveco's Dec 2012 updated Feasibility numbers, oh they don't even have a Feasibility. Show me Cobra's updated Ddec 2012 Capital cost numbers.

What would Schaft Creek be worth when this is ready to be in production ? How rare will this type of deposit be in 10 years ? What will the price of Gold, Silver and Copper be in 10 years ? And what about the supply ? Yeah, Teck probably has a good idea.

And that's why Teck will never walk.

Look for my Elmer resume tomorrow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply