Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Lots of unanswered questions and ones that require professional input. I can't see anyone selling on Monday when you know, as a very, very minimum there is 100% profit at play within the next 1-3 months. Where else do you get that kind of return? At very least, we should wait for the mid-January conference call when Elmer is back from holidays before deciding a course of action, and ask him why he is so happy with this BFS. Perhaps he can explain what the numbers would look like with the $1.2B removal cost of the 171M inferred tons converted to revenue. For sure they've looked at that. And why will there be a detailed news release after the conference call? What else might be disclosed? I'm sure there will be many questions asked and management has been very good in the past about answering, especially now with no black-out and the ball in Teck's court. It will be interesting to see what Vette posts on his discussions with Elmer. I'm very glad to hear that Elmer and the other insiders are pleased with the BFS. It seems obvious that Teck will buy us out and the insiders will negotiate the best deal possible. In a worst case, the insiders say no, we go the 120 days, Teck has to consider the 75% back in and all the risk that entails with now a possible 5 years not 4 to mine production - we could end up with 100% if Teck passes. Not .... likely!

Forget the retail investor looking at this. There won't be enough shares. The institutions will be buying. Where alse do you get a short term profit like this handed to you with a defined time limit? Still following the money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply