Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Very candid response Iceman. I feel the same sentiment as you but I am trying to remain as positive as I can. I am still trying to wrap my head around why the numbers are so drastically different from the PFS. I mean, the BMO report got our hopes up that the copper production costs would be negative or slightly positive. There was talk of the mill rate being much higher than the 130,000tbp, perhaps even 200,000tbp.

People talk about this being a "realistic" feasibility study yet there could be a significant upside that is difficult to put a dollar figure on. People, including myself, felt the feasbility would finally allow us to properly value at the very least SC. Regardless of the potential of the waste rock, we and the market can only really rely on the numbers in the feasibility news release.

Hopefully, if Teck feels that SC fits into their portfolio, they value on insitu value instead of NPV. At the end of the day, the market is fical and irrational.

New Message
Please login to post a reply