Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

1. Elmer and the BoD has worked really incredibly hard over several years to get to this point to merely roll over and accept the first anemic offer which comes along. What a slap in the face that would be. Elmer is a senior and seasoned geologist and if this were a dud, I think he would have bailed sooner. But he didn't. My understanding from the office staff is the Elmer enthusiastically works day and night on the company. He won't let this baby slip between his fingers on the first low-ball offer which comes along in my opinion!

2. Senor Echevarria has been steadily and exclusively advancing cash to Copper Fox as and when needed. I am sure that this has not been done without a nuanced understanding on the upside potential for return on his investment. I don't think that Ernesto will accept losing money in comparison to other places where he could have put his money. My undestanding from people who know him is that he is an experienced, astute, and wise business man. If the return were to be so mediocre, I am sure he would said open up the private placements to retail investors. But he didn't. The majority of shares are held at the board level and Teck knows this.

3. Now that we could come to the final give-or-take 150 days and impending discussions/negotiations with Tech, it occurred to me this morning that the heavily invested insiders are not going to allow for any monkey business or manipulation in the market at this time. I don't think they are prepared to see any drop in share price as they are preparing to talk business with Teck. They also know how valuable Copper Fox is. If there the stock takes any dips, I anticipate that the insiders will step in and buy up the shares at these rock bottom prices with the surety and comfort in knowing that the endgame is here.

As I say, these are just my Sunday morning thoughts. I am very excited to watch the opening bell tomorrow. If the blackout is over, I'd really like to see the insiders nibble on stocks some more. Release the hounds! GLTA, Stockfriend

New Message
Please login to post a reply