Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Interesting that I have been re-instated after a one day suspension. Who knows? So here are some comments before I get slapped down again ...

What I would like to say, after reading all the posts since Friday, is that we have a very seasoned and professional management team - don't second guess their experience- they know where we are going. Many of us are reviewing a 43-101 for the first/fifth/whatever time but- our management team has had way more experience than all of us! We are told they are very pleased with the BFS. Take comfort in that. They rub shoulders with industry insiders every day. So... stop negatively interpreting the BFS, look at the potential of our "District", the world jurisdiction our District is in, the basket of 4-5 multi-minerals we have (these are the most sought after in the world), the accomplished monied investors on our BOD who invest in our story, and finally - congrats to the Longs who have done their DD and realized this is one of the best short term investment Companies on the market right now. Very few juniors make it to a positve BFS. We're there! It's been a few years. We all deserve a pat on the back. Thanks to Elmer, Mike and Team.

Disclaimer: I'm not a basher. You might consider me a pumper. Me? ... I'm a realist.

New Message
Please login to post a reply