Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

...those members who deftly handled the early basher onslaught on this forum (edit: and the later one, I see) and to those who reported on the CC. I wasn't able to listen in and all reports were much appreciated. I managed to scrape together enough nickels and dimes to add another 400x0.85 to my CUU share collection. Every little helps.

My wife doesn't understand about JVs and back-in options and associated timeframes; I do understand it when someone else articulates all the possible outcomes but I'd get into trouble if I tried to relay that info to her, so I just said we'll know for sure by the end of April. I doubt if my wife was the only one to have rolled her eyes this morning. Looking forward to a nice surprise for us both: news of a 100 percent buyout earlier rather than later.

A peaceful Christmas and prosperous New Year to all.

wn

New Message
Please login to post a reply