Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I took advantage of the Dec 24th "shockwave" to get my share count to 250K.

We're at the pivotal moment now.

I'm neither impressed nor dissapointed with the BFS NR. Instead I am just glad CUU will finally put Teck on the clock in "early" January. That's the start line. The Liquidity Event will be the finish line.

It is my opinion that Teck will take it all, and sooner rather than later because I do not see how taking less or delaying is to Teck's long term advantage.

Fortunately, the brute economics of our "pounds in the ground" will not be the only factor setting the buyout price. This is going to come down to CUU's ability to parlay ALL factors into the highest possible price per share that Teck can bear without balking... taking into account power, port, majority shareholder, the "waste rock", etc. All the factors that have been posted here many times.

Let's hope CUU principals are (or can retain) darn good negotiators!

I do not expect the takeout price to be less than our all time high. Despite the crabby market, CUU is far advanced from where it was before RE(1) was dropped.

Best wishes to all on the final stretch.

New Message
Please login to post a reply