Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Obviously a great deal of SP damage was done with all the negative posts here and at SH during the past month.

Partly it was due to Elmer's reticence in keeping everyone informed and partly it was due to a coordinated attack that has been ongoing but reached a peak on Dec. 24. Replying to posts with negative titles probably did as much damage as the negative posts themselves. If one person posts something like "Poor BFS" and then 12 people reply to that post, the only thing most people notice is that there are 13 posts implying that the BFS is somehow really bad.

Anyway, I suspect EE and others on the board will support the SP once it stabilizes. For all we know EE is on a hunting trip in the wilderness this week. Even billionaires like to get away once in a while. In addition, he may believe that it is a waste of money to try to support the SP until people return to work after Jan. 1. It is not in his interest to allow the SP to stabilize at 70 cents or 80 cents so I have no doubt that he and other insiders will jump in here within the next week.

Its hard to say what CUU is worth to Teck and/or other bidders right now, but it is for certain worth much more than double the present SP. My point is that if you are long CUU or any other stock, you are simply naive and self-destructive if you join in a feeding frenzy brought on by a coodinated attack on the SP. If you have concerns, bring them up to Elmer or Mike, then broadcast the concern and the answer instead of simply broadcasting your deepest fears as part of the feeding frenzy. And, never reply to a post with a negative headline unless you change the headline.

Rip

New Message
Please login to post a reply