Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
The one problem I see with billboards are so many people relaying information as facts with no substantiating facts that people read it over and over again and start using this info as fact. A couple examples are 1. The whole issue debated continually about NDA which comes to light is not the case proven by the fact blackout is removed from insiders. 2. FRoR is not in our option agreement as it is with Teck and Nova on GC. Teck has the option defined as they get last call whether they want to match highest bid for nova's share in GC, I believe the 4 year clause has had to much emphasis put on it especially when no one here has even seen it. And the transfer of the laird shares has to much importance out on it Teck if they are worried about them will just earn them back before they are worth anything of value. What were Lairds sales last year what value is on laird shares right now, If ( I mean When) shaft creek Is mined they will have substantial value and the only way we will recognize that value is if teck elects to walk away. Stating all these facts over and over does not make them all true. Or worth much to us now. Web is 100% when he stated how can "we" us or TT create a five year plan and then try to enforce a 4 year clause( I can't see it). Sorry for grammar and spelling done on my iPhone. I have given substantiated facts here not really trying to offend anyone, but stating what I see all in my opinion.
New Message
Please login to post a reply