Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Thank you for taking the time to do some math, i had a quick review of your numbers and i will object to your evaluation To start when I look at the final evaluation from the numbers I see you took the 24% (cuu value) and divided it by the outstanding share count. This evaluation is incorrect to start. Cuu owns 100% of today's present value. Tck may buy the 100%or if they choose Tck may back in they pay cuu 4 times the cost (our money) to bring the project to an affordable bfs and assume 75% control of the mine, let alone absorb the operating costs. You have taken the operating costs out prior to calculating the cuu value, in turn your evaluation in my opinion is incorrect. That is only good when evaluating the full cost. Second keep in mind the other products from the mine will be sold to finance the mine as per the original plan. That's how the negative operating costs were first introduced. Third there is no way to estimate the after tax value. I get tax incentives and so will this project, what and how much that is why valuations are done Pre tax.. To be full frank and fair an evaluation of this mine cannot be summed up nicely on a tiny blog. Final in regards to insider activities. I will be happy not to see them buy any more. If I had their warrants I would hold and wait. Only a sell off would change my view. Last but not least, cuu has stated they have no interest in being a mining company. I have my own theories on what the next step will include, but I will reserve my opinion for the time being. I have been a victim to my posts being deleted
New Message
Please login to post a reply