Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Great points.

However, I still have a bit of worry that posters who keep saying that Teck may have a problem justifying the price paid to their shareholders. But, I doubt it because most of their shareholders don't vote and the proof will be in the pudding, that is, what they are actually getting. Remember, the BFS only covers the starter pit and most of the inferred is almost certainly there, maybe a bit more. Then there is the rest of the 43-101 assets, then there is the Mira Report and the possibility of a mining district.

I wish I knew more about the Mira report. That is the justification for this being a mining district. If this is the beginning of a mining district, they will be getting an incredible deal, even if they pay much more than anyone here is now expecting.

Rip

New Message
Please login to post a reply