Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Howdy everyone, just got back from vacation....reading up on board....wow...lots of good posts.

Listened to the call in.

A few things that jumped out at me..

1. shares are soon to expire, so that will be one to watch what happens.

2. It almost seemd to me that during the call in.....Elmer kept saying that the waste rock, will bring up our numbers, This can be done quickly and at little cost.

Seems to me that Elmer wanted to make sure that Teck got a positive BFS.

Elmer knows what were worth and expects Teck to offer us a 100% or 75% or what ever back in price , yet full well knowing what CUU is still worth so Teck IMO MUST offer us a valid price....after all Teck has had portions of the BFS as it was getting done and they can run their own numbers.

I think that IF Teck does not offer CUU a good price for what ever portion they want....Elmer has positioned us in a nice position to drill a few holes ( and he knows where to drill) and re-do the material in the waste rock to really show the world and the majors just what CUU is worth.

Now this might take a little more time, but as far as I see......Teck now has 1 shot at this.

I get the impression that Elmer really does not want Teck to grab the whole thing or even a portion of it....But....if Teck does. Then it better be what Elmers price is.

JMHO......good luck to all of us..and a really really good year ( 2013 )

New Message
Please login to post a reply