Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Your target prices for CUU has always been similar to mine, close to $3 range. Think about it. That would be close to a 361% increase from the closing price of today. Still a pretty impressive return. I would be happy about that and so would probably 90% of people on this board. Believe me, I don't like where the price is as of late either. But I am able to wait till end of April to find out our prize, as per Elmer.

Now, until the BFS is filed on sedar, we can only speculate our worth from BFS summary news release. Webgogs did a nice napkin calculation on the waste rock and I think he said even if around 60% of inferred could be turned into indicated and measured, then he believes we are looking at a few billion dollars in extra worth, taking out cost of removing this waste rock.

In addition to reitterate some of the posts on this forum, I do believe in Elmer and I am happy with the insider ownership of this company. Nobody has bailed. This will be a mine, whether we are involved remains to be seen. Just keep up the patience. I really hope we will be rewarded..

In addition, I would like to thank some of the board members who were talking about transferring shares from cdn cash account to TFSA. I did not know this could be done, and today I called Revenue Canada to find out how much money I had left to contribute in TFSA and then I called TD Waterhouse. I transferred close to 12000 shares of cuu at a price of 0.83 into TFSA. The agent said it would take a few days to complete the transaction. I am happy and am thankful to likes of golfyeti and others for providing this advise in an open forum.

New Message
Please login to post a reply