Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"If it was a matter of just drilling 10 shallow holes to convert the 171 tonnes to M&I, by not doing this, CUU has painted itself into a corner and closed the door to a competing offer from any other majors."

Listen, I spoke with Elmer specifically on this point. Even though the 171 tonnes is not included in the BFS, Elmer emphatically stated it would be recognized as an asset by Teck and any other major looking at us. Moreover, I have heard from both Elmer and Mike that they are not prepared to accept low-ball offers. It was actually Mike who stated how confident he is and how experienced Ernesto is in negotiating large deals.

There are no closed doors, only opportunities. Let's stay strong here folks and let's hope for an early 120 clock start with Teck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply