Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't disagree that these options are remaining to CUU but we should not have to hope (or beg) for a fair offer from Teck.

If it was a matter of just drilling 10 shallow holes to convert the 171 tonnes to M&I, by not doing this, CUU has painted itself into a corner and closed the door to a competing offer from any other majors.

The drills were ready to go in August/Sept. They were sent back for a specific reason, I was told at the time it was expensive to send them out so its better to save the money. That may have been a half-truth. We know now that some extra holes which could have been completed before the first snow may have delayed the BFS but completely changed the final numbers.... All of our directors and some in Teck knew this... so why the flip??

Its the BILLION dollar Question!

There MUST be a very good reason for this, because any idiot off the street would have gone ahead to send the drills up. The back and forth about sending the drills indicates some sort of discussion, my best guess is they were not worth drilling now, and that the 171M tonnes will be assigned a "reasonable" value (by Teck or others).

Outside of this, I got nothing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply