Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Should you buy shares at this SP level or should you sell shares at this SP level? The past prices and dream prices are not relevant. The question is : will CUU go up in next 3 months? If the answer in your mind is "no", then sell. If the answer is yes , and if the expected increase is large enough to compensate for risk involved, then buy.

I recently added 21K shares in the mid eighties because I think $1.70 SP is bottom expectation and that would be a double in three months. I still have a whack of shares (900K) that I could have sold at a substantially higher price but I can only look at them using today's price as a base. I am holding them thinking that a double in 3 months for those shares is good for them too. Some of you may have paid more than $1.70 and are still holding them. Forget about the cost price you paid, rather think about the upcoming double +. If you sell them, will you find another stock that has potential to double or more in 3 months?

GLTA...we sure deserve it for being so loyal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply