Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I would like to thank all hub leaders even who banned my original profile for the great work you guys/girls do. Determining frustrated investors from typical bashers could be a challenge at times, I've read the hub leaders forums and seen some of the abuse you have to deal with, and I for one would not like that duty. Vette could ban many for their indirect slams on him, I'm sure no one here means it personally, frustration gets the best of us sometimes, there are a lot of great contributors her and as I stated prior the best cuu site on the web is here, and it has a lot to do with the hard work of our hub leaders. I didn't get myself banned today which I feel great about, many posts here today could easily been construed as bashing and been banned, great restraint leaders and thank you. Hopefully next week we'll get something to bring our spirits back.
New Message
Please login to post a reply