Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
That's great deep, but I still believe we need one of them to make a splash, not nibble. While on here I have lots of time tonight to discuss this stuff. I have and will continue to learn. I have over the years here learned a lot. Example recent I believed the laird shares didn't really have value if teck earned them back, until I think it was meta who showed me they only recover 75% of what they transfer to us. So there is some value in them. On same point while discussing FRoR with golf I think I showed (I know web you disagree) teck doesn't truly have FRoR. Same goes with 4x expenditures until tonight I believed in it but with further thought an questioning if it really matters, if teck wants in whether they have to or choose to that money will be spent regardless of our agreement. Can someone show me value in that other than we would control a little longer and maybe say where that extra money goes? This is truly what these discussion boards are for not only to promote a stock but also a great educational tool as well, we actually can all learn something we never thought about, just have to have an open mind and look at both sides of the coin.
Jan 05, 2013 05:41PM
Jan 06, 2013 02:29AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply