Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The only "problem" I see with us getting 100% is that we become SO expensive, the amount of majors that will be able to even contemplate buying us out drops. I feel like we would have to sell to 2-3 majors at once and have a much more complicated deal that will take quite some time. Especially if we spend a year with a massive drill program. I'm also really unsure of how the SP will react in the short term. Long term it will go up for sure, but how long will it take? What other opportunities will be missed because of the tied up money? The ideal situation is that Teck backs out, but someone else buys us out for 100% within months - but that seems unlikely. It really does seem in my mind, impossible for Teck to back out. I mean, even if they didn't buy 100% I can't see them not taking the 75% option, or at least the 20/40%. I'd be happy with either of those as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply