Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Since we have time, and we seem to have nothing but lots and lots of time, I'd like to engage y'all in a few questions about how you'd react if the unthinkable happened: if Teck walks away from Schaft Creek and another major doesn't rush in to scoop us up.

Now I know some people don't like to engage in such negative scenarios, and, hey, that's your choice.

But it's certainly worth giving some thought to what you'd do if such a situation were to unfold.

I don't think all would be lost. Of course that's dependent on EE continuing to provide financial backing to CUU as it turns its B.C. lands into swiss cheese, proving up plenty more resources through extensive drilling campaigns. I think Ernesto would keep up his financing considering all the money he has tied up here over the years.

Eventually that drilling would attract a major, IMO. However, in the meantime, our s/p would inevitably plunge. Who knows how low?

So, with the prospect of at least another year or two of waiting for drill results and an updated feasibility study, would you leave every penny you have sunk into CUU in place and grit your teeth and wait it out?

Would you sell off every share you that's in a profit position, or close to it, and invest that money elsewhere?

Would you sell everything in CUU, suck up your loses and move on to another stock completely?

Or maybe you'd actually reach the point where you become so jaded and cynical that you'd stay away from the Venture exchange all together? After all, almost every one of us had believed from the start that Copper Fox was an "opportunity of a lifetime" (I don't know how many times I've read that here and over at SH prior to the bashers taking over, but it's been plenty).

Again, I'm not suggesting that we're headed for a downward spiral. Just opening a line of discussion so we can compare notes if the worst were to happen.

GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply